Sunday, April 17, 2005

The Great American ASStime

We in the Delaware Valley have been having incredibly wonderful weather this week. Crystal-clear skies, bright sunshine, and relatively warm temperatures have been routine. On Thursday, the weather lulled me into actually watching a sporting event! Shocking.

I'm not a sports fan by any stretch of the imagination. I have a particular dis-affinity to baseball: a duller sport is never to be found. But my school actually has a really good baseball program, so I thought I check it out. With the nice weather and all, it just seemed the American thing to do, somehow. So I basked in some warm sunshine and watched a few innings. It was as dull as ever, but the asses on those guys don't quit! Those tight hose-things they wear as pants don't leave anything to the imagination. And this one fellow had the hugest package going on! It was almost obscene! I loved it!

Well, my school won by like 5 to 2 and I got to look at butts and bulges. What could be more American?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Meanwhile I sat in the rain watching a freaking women's soccer game with my parents. Life is so not fair.