Thursday, March 31, 2005

Live and Not-At-All-Nude

I love this! To be honest, though, I would have been mightily disappointed to see people just doing homework, too. I want hot gay sex, damnit!!!

There's one stupid comment: "...LGBT people aren't defined by their sexuality." um, honey, think about what you just said. To de-acronymize, you just said that GAY, LESBIAN, BISEXUAL, AND TRANSGENDERED people aren't defined by who they like to boink! I understand the sentiment, but it's wrong. As a group, we are defined by our sexuality. Sex certainly isn't all that we are, but it's the reason that so many disparate people are corralled into "the gay community." (Often, who we like to do the nasty with is just about all we have common.) The speaker should have said something like "LGBT are like everyone else; sex is only one part of who we are and what we do." And I know that's really what the speaker meant, but they didn't word it correctly.

No comments: